We are a one-stop shop offering an array of business development services
The Investment Bell provides expertise in all phases of business operations ranging from inception to
retrospective analysis. Salient components include:
- Branding and corporate design.
- Designing business and marketing plans.
- Securing start-up capital.
- Developing finance and performance management models.
- Performing market analysis for international business ventures.
- Designing industrial and web design
Below is a summary of the various stages of business development interventions:
1. Seed-stage financing capital provided for a business idea. The capital generally supports products development and market research.
2. Early stage financing capital provided for companies moving into operation and before commercial manufacturing and sales have occurred. Start-up capital provided for companies just moving into operation but without any commercial product or service sales. The capital generally supports product development and initial marketing. First-stage financing capital provided to initiate commercial manufacturing and sales.
3. Formative-stage financing includes seed stage and early stage.
4. Later-stage financing capital provided after commercial manufacturing and sales have begun but before any initial public offering.
Second-stage financing refers to capital used for initial expansion of a company already producing and selling a product buy perhaps not yet profitably.
Third-stage financing is capital provided for major expansion, such as physical plant expansion, product improvement, or a major marketing campaign.
Mezzanine (bridge) financing capital provided to prepare for the step of going public and represents the bridge between the expanding company and the initial public offering (IPO).